With things beginning to open up and hockey getting closer to starting, The Bears have scheduled an evaluation camp August 21st & 22nd at the Kinburn Sensplex
The cost of camp will be $225+HST and will give every player 4 games and a chance to earn a spot at the Bears private training camp in September.
Please be aware that because of the covid-19 pandemic players will be required to fill out a form indicating they have not traveled/nor have any symptoms of the virus within 14 days of the camp and have also not taken part in any non-sanctioned hockey Canada event.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Josh Filoso at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Sensplex Requirements
- Coaches and players will be required to fill out an online screening questionnaire (click here) the day of each rental before they enter the building. It CAN’T be done the day before.
- Everyone (players, goalies & coaches) must arrive & leave dressed. Goalies can carry their pads over their shoulder.
- NO full sized equipment bags.
- NO showering
- Coaches will be required to sit in the room(s) with the participants.
- If your group rented back to back hours, coaches will need to change dressing rooms during each changeover
- Spectators/parents are not permitted in the facility. Any participant that requires their skates tied and/or untied AND it is not an option to walk in/out with skate guards, 1 parent will be permitted to enter the building to do so, but they will be required to vacate the building once the skates are tied AND will not be permitted back into the building until minutes before child is off the ice.
- A mask must be worn at all times, including participants entering/exciting their activity.
- No admittance to building until 20min before scheduled ice time.
- At Cavanagh Sensplex, entrance will be through the main doors and exit will be through an indicated side door.